This recent report on SalesTech, looks at the key challenges, solutions, and investment priorities of sales organizations. Conducted across the B2B Technology Marketing Community on LinkedIn, the responses will help sales organizations benchmark their efforts and prioritize their investments in sales technology. The good news is that organizations are adopting sales technologies to help with sales enablement and are seeing success, with 65% saying they are able to successfully track the ROI. However, the SalesTech the market remains fragmented which can be challenging to navigate.
Key finding include:
- More than half (55%) have achieved at least moderate levels of SalesTech adoption.
- On average, organizations invest in three different sales technology tools.
- Almost a third (29%) of organizations rate the overall effectiveness of their sales technologies as very/extremely effective.
- Even with high levels of sales technology adoption, 44% say the biggest obstacle to the success of those tools is lack of management buy-in/enforcement of use.
- Sales technology is having the biggest impact in pipeline management/customer engagement (86%), followed by pre-call research (86%) and account management (81%).
- Sales technology budgets are increasing in half the organizations studied, and 71% are spending more than $500/year in sales technologies per sales rep.