In today’s increasingly complex purchasing environment, technology marketers not only must deliver the right content, at the right time, in the right format and on the right device, they must also collaborate with sales for more thoughtful and relevant follow-up. This white paper explores the evolving role of content in marketing strategies and the IT purchase process — and how making the right moves directly impacts success.
This white paper will provide insight into:
- The role content consumption plays in the purchase process for major technology products and services.
- Creating distinctive and high impact content marketing campaigns that create high levels of engagement with IT decision-makers, driving awareness, trust, and, most importantly, sales.
- Delivering the right content, at the right time, on the right device—to make your brand message stand out in an increasingly crowded landscape.
- The increasing role of video and social media in content strategies.
- The impact of timely, knowledgeable sales follow-up or lack thereof.