Honorees to be recognized at the AGENDA16 Conference
November 9, 2015—Framingham, Mass— IDG’s Computerworld—the leading IT media brand dedicated to being the voice of business technology—reveals the 2016 Computerworld Premier 100 Technology Leaders. One hundred leaders from technology and business are being acknowledged by Computerworld for their exceptional technology leadership and innovative approaches to business challenges. The honorees will be recognized during an awards ceremony at the AGENDA Conference, co-produced by CIO, Computerworld and the CIO Executive Council.
The AGENDA16 conference will be held March 21-23 2016, at Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort in Amelia Island, Florida. AGENDA is the business leadership conference focused on transforming business for the digital world. Recipients of two other awards, the Digital Edge 25 Award, and the first-ever national award for Advancing Women in Leadership, will also be recognized at AGENDA16.
“The Premier 100 awards program showcases the strategic thinking of an elite group of technology leaders who are using technology to digitally transform their organizations,” said Scot Finnie, editor in chief of Computerworld. “These dedicated executives are creating nimble IT organizations to respond quickly to today’s business needs, by leveraging the influx of technologies such as cloud computing, the Internet of Things, social media, mobile and wearables. The 2016 honorees are actively recruiting talented technology pros for their departments and grooming them to take on new roles. They’re also constantly adjusting their risk management strategies to align with the evolving security landscape.”
This year’s Premier 100 honorees have seen measured success in adopting and effectively implementing technologies into their businesses. Innovation like this is imperative for building the digital business. The honorees will join 300+ of their senior IT and line of business peers at AGENDA16 to collaborate on the next wave of technology.
“In a world of digital disruption, companies are relying on smart, innovative technology leaders to help business not only transform, but thrive,” said Adam Dennison, SVP and publisher. “I am thrilled to have the 2016 Premier 100 honorees come together at AGENDA16 to share their stories as well as learn what is next so they and their peers can continue to help develop plans that transform business.”
2016 Premier 100 Honorees:
- Jamie C. Adams, CIO, The Cliffs
- Snehal Antani, CTO, Splunk
- Raji Arasu, CTO, StubHub, eBay Inc.
- Alan R. Arnold, Executive Vice President and CTO, Vision Solutions Inc.
- David Baker, Vice President, IT, St. Joseph Health
- Paul F. Baltzell, CIO, State of Indiana
- David J. Banger, CIO, John Holland Group
- Tom L. Barnett, Vice President, Healthcare IT, NorthShore University HealthSystem
- Deepak B. Batheja, CTO, Sutherland Global Services
- Aditya Bhasin, CIO, Retail, Preferred and Global Wealth & Investment Management, Bank of America
- Deborah Blyth, Chief Information Security Officer, Governor’s Office of IT, State of Colorado
- Anthony D. Bolton, CIO, Global Telecommunications, General Motors
- Carol L. Borowski, Senior Vice President, Strategic Sourcing & Testing COE, Citizens Bank, N.A.
- David A. Bray, CIO and Senior Executive, U.S. Federal Communications Commission
- Bill Burns, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, Informatica
- Aretha A. Calloway, Corporate Solutions Manager, Pepco Holdings Inc.
- Dan Carney, Vice President of Operations, Limelight Networks Inc.
- Michael Carraway, Vice President, IT, Red Hat Inc.
- Jesse Carrillo, Senior Vice President and CIO, Hines
- Christopher R. Caruso, Global Business IT Director, Architectural Coatings, PPG Industries
- Jay Cavalcanto, Vice President, Cloud and Infrastructure Engineering, Exelon
- James N. Ciriello, Associate Vice President, IT Planning and Innovation, Merck & Co.
- Glenn E. Coles, General Manager and CIO, Yamaha Motor Corp., USA
- Chris Contakes, Vice President, IT, Public Broadcasting Service
- Tom Craig, CIO, MediaMath
- Kristin H. Darby, CIO, Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Julia Davis, Senior Vice President and CIO, AFLAC
- Praveen R. Desai, Global Head, Cognizant Application Services, Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Beth Drohan, Vice President, National Network Operations, Verizon
- Ann Dunkin, CIO, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- James M. Dutcher, CIO, State University of New York, Cobleskill campus
- Eric Eickman, Director of IT, Administration, Heartland Express Inc.
- Francois Estellon, CIO and Vice President of IT, Gardner Denver Inc.
- BJ Fesq, Chief Architect and Chief Data Officer, CIT Group Inc.
- Victor Fetter, CIO and Managing Director, BTS Technology Services, LPL Financial
- Xavier Flinois, President, Parexel Informatics
- Russell A. Foltz-Smith, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Data Platform, TrueCar
- Paul Friedman, Vice President, Business Technology Leader, Corporate Functions, Humana
- Andre Fuetsch, Senior Vice President, Domain 2.0 Architecture and Design, AT&T
- Carl L. Gerber, Head of Global Data & Analytics, Pearson
- Stephen J. Gold, Executive Vice President, CVS Health, and CIO, CVS Health
- James Grech, CIO, Technology Services Group, BNY Mellon
- Sheryl L. Haislet, Vice President of IT, Power Solutions Division, Johnson Controls
- Arpad Hevizi, Senior Vice President and CIO, Celestica
- William Hills, CIO, Navy Federal Credit Union
- Chris Hjelm, Executive Vice President and CIO, The Kroger Co.
- Mukhtar Hussain, CIO, Fauji Fertilizer Co.
- Joe Iannello, Vice President and CIO, Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Beth Johnson, Senior Vice President, SunTrust Banks Inc.
- Rama Kolappan, Senior Director and Head of Information & Mobility Management, Commvault
- Mark Kondrak, CIO and Associate Vice President for Information Technology Services, Hamline University
- Taavi Kotka, CIO, Government of Estonia
- Alok Kumar, Vice President and Global Head, Internal IT and Shared Services, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
- Victor V. Kumar, Vice President and CIO, Preferred Employers Group
- Bob Lamendola, General Manager, Infrastructure Services, mindSHIFT Technologies, a Ricoh company
- Barbara Latulippe, Chief Data Governance Officer, EMC
- Gerry Lewis, Vice President, IT Strategy and Business Development, and Chief Data Officer, Ascension
- Aaron Ravi Malick, Vice President of Technology, TXU Energy
- Pertisth Mankotia, Head of IT, Sheela Foam Private Ltd.
- Lisa S. McCann, Principal, IT Vision & Enterprise Shared Services, Vanguard
- Richard L. McKinney, CIO, U.S. Department of Transportation
- Oswaldo Mestre, Director of Citizen Services, City of Buffalo
- Terri J. Mikol, Director, Data Governance, UPMC
- Tom H. Miller, Senior Vice President and CIO, Anthem Inc.
- Aaron Miri, CIO, Walnut Hill Medical Center
- Ram Mohan, Executive Vice President and CTO, Afilias
- Derek Monahan, Director, IT Service Management, Aer Lingus
- Harry D. Moseley, CIO, Managing Director, KPMG LLP
- Chad Moss, Vice President, Global IT Infrastructure & Operations, IHS
- Kevin T. Neifert, Vice President and CIO, Integrated Defense Systems, Raytheon
- Peter Nichol, Head of IT, Access Health CT
- Darren P. Oliver, National Director, IT, Herron Todd White
- Dennis Pannuto, CTO, A+E Networks
- Steve Phillpott, CIO, HGST, a Western Digital company
- Roger Pilc, Executive Vice President and Chief Innovation Officer, Pitney Bowes Inc.
- Javier E. Polit, Group CIO, Bottling Investments Group and Coca-Cola North America, The Coca-Cola Co.
- Avon Singh Puri, Vice President, IT Enterprise Applications and Platforms, VMware
- Paul S. Raines, Chief Information Security Officer, United Nations Development Programme
- Ravi Ramakrishnan, CIO and Global Head of IT, Uflex Ltd.
- Balaji Rangaswamy, CIO, Ricoh Americas Corp.
- Michael J. Restuccia, Vice President and CIO, Penn Medicine, University of Pennsylvania Health System
- Calvin C. Rhodes, CIO and Executive Director, Georgia Technology Authority, State of Georgia
- Wesley Richard, Vice President, Innovation and Operations, Collegiate Licensing Co.
- Debbie Rieger, Interim CIO, Alameda Alliance for Heath
- David Robbins, Senior Vice President and CIO, Ellie Mae
- Michael Rosello, Senior Vice President and CIO, Alliance Data
- Houston D. Ross, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, NN Life Insurance Co.
- Andrew J. Santacroce, Vice President, Global IT Services, BDP International
- Greg Sarich, Senior Vice President of Enterprise Support and CIO, CPS Energy
- Chuck Scoggins, VP Enterprise Architecture, Hilton Worldwide
- Deborah Scott, CIO, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Gregory R. Simpson, Senior Vice President and CTO, Synchrony Financial
- Maheshwar Singh, Senior IT Manager, Sona Group
- Adam L. Stanley, Global CIO, Cushman & Wakefield
- Renee Tran, Vice President, Business Technology Solutions Director, Parsons Corp.
- Andrew Wilson, CIO, Accenture
- Kirsten O. Wolberg, Vice President of Technology, PayPal Inc.
- Paul W. Wright, Director of IT, Accuride Corp.
- Sherri L. Zink, Senior Vice President and Chief Data and Engagement officer, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Chris Zissis, CIO, EMEA JLL
AGENDA16 Sponsorship Opportunities
AGENDA16 is proud to have EMC as a strategy partner. We invite other technology leaders to join us at AGENDA16 through our various sponsorship opportunities, including the awards celebration. Please contact Adam Dennison, SVP, publisher, IDG Enterprise at email@example.com to learn more.
Follow Computerworld on Twitter: @Computerworld and #Premier100
Follow IDG Enterprise on Twitter: @IDGEnterprise
Join Computerworld on LinkedIn: http://www.computerworld.com/linkedin
Like Computerworld on Facebook: http://facebook.com/computerworld
About the Premier 100 Technology Leadership Awards
The Premier 100 program was created in 2000 to spotlight individuals who have had a positive impact on their organizations through technology. These are individuals who manage internal IT organizations, mentor and motivate their IT teams and business colleagues, create a positive work environment, envision innovative solutions to business challenges and effectively manage and execute IT strategies. Each year nominees are invited to complete a survey that addresses a number of topics, including their background and experience and their attitude toward risk and innovation. Using Computerworld’s IT Leader Index, which is a measurement of how closely an individual matches our definition of the IT Leader, we analyze the data. Each year, 100 honorees are selected to receive this life-time recognition award. Information on previous honorees can be viewed at: http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9065479/Premier_100_IT_Leaders
Computerworld is the leading IT media brand helping senior IT, business decision-makers and key influencers navigate change with effective business strategy. As the voice of business technology, Computerworld enables the IT value chain with unique editorial coverage from setting strategies to deriving value. Computerworld’s award-winning website (www.computerworld.com), focused conference series, strategic marketing solutions and research forms the hub of the world’s largest (40+ edition) global IT media network and provides opportunities for IT vendors to engage this audience. Computerworld leads the industry with an online audience of over 7.5 million monthly page views (Omniture, November 2014 – January 2015 average) and was recognized in BtoB’s 2013 Media Power 50 list; recognition Computerworld has received for more than 5 consecutive years. Computerworld is published by IDG Enterprise, a subsidiary of International Data Group (IDG), the world’s leading media, events and research company. Company information is available at www.idgenterprise.com.
March 21-23, 2016 :: Amelia Island, FL :: AGENDAConference.com
AGENDA is the business leadership conference focused on transforming business for the digital world. Transformation changes how companies look at technology, fostering conversations and partnerships among multiple business stakeholders. AGENDA16 brings together more than 300 senior IT and line of business leaders from a range of industries to develop action plans for the digital transformation at their organizations. This event creates a unique atmosphere for technology solution providers to integrate themselves into discussions during the strategic planning stage.
Marketing & PR Specialist