IDG Enterprise redefines how tech marketers engage with the universe of IT, security and financial professionals. As a digital-centric media company, we serve our audiences with award-winning content and communities while driving conversation and conversion across our entire portfolio of expertly developed websites, events, magazines, products, services and reader forums. When marketers become a relevant part of the conversations, it drives organizations’ agendas and product development forward.
The depth and breadth of our editorial content is unmatched. Our audiences trust us to educate them on new technology trends, report the latest industry news, provide critical insight and analysis, and provide forums where they can interact – in-person and online – with their peers. All of this translates into loyal and engaged communities:
- 8 million+ site visitors reading 23 million+ pages of content each month
- 13,500+ qualified IT executives attending one of our 350+ conferences or events each year
- Nearly 2 million IT professionals reading our four print magazines each month
- 5,000+ following our brands on Twitter
- 49,000+ participating in our brands’ social media forums
Our entrenchment within the IT, security and financial communities allows us to create unique and powerful opportunities for marketers to engage in meaningful and productive ways. Our focus on innovation, using the “4Cs” Lens (Content, Community, Conversation, Conversion) for product development, never stops. In the past year, IDG Enterprise launched more products and initiatives than any other B2B tech media company, including the most recent additions:
- Knowledge Vault – An interactive multimedia platform that integrates videos, presentations, research tools and relevant links on a variety of topics.
- Community Works – A social Web community integration solution that packages newly developed IDG services that guarantee customers true social media impact and measurability – optimized for Web and mobile platforms.
- CITE Conference & Expo – The first enterprise conference devoted exclusively to the consumerization of IT in the enterprise.
- LeadAccel – A premium lead generation program that encompasses lead consulting and reporting through scoring and nurturing.
- CIO Executive Council Pathways – A program that provides business, leadership and technology development tools, as well as mentoring programs for Council members and their staff.
And it doesn’t stop there. Check back to see what new products are just around the corner!
IDG Enterprise is an International Data Group (IDG) company. IDG, is the worlds’ largest technology-focused Web-centric business-to-business media, research and expo company. Company information is available at www.idg.com.